[sac-board] Re: The you all thing - was Re: terror at Five Mile Meadow

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 18:30:21 -0700

From Dictionary.com:

=20

yawl
<https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=3D2&u=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2F=
diction
ary.reference.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dyawl> Audio pronunciation of "yawl" ( P =
)
<http://dictionary.reference.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html> Pronunciation =
Key
(y=F4l)
n.=20

1.      A two-masted fore-and-aft-rigged sailing vessel similar to the ketch
but having a smaller jigger- or mizzenmast stepped abaft the rudder. =
Also
called dandy.=20
2.      A ship's small boat, crewed by rowers.=20

=20

=20

Rick Tejera

Editor SACnews