[sac-board] Re: Tailgating

  • From: "Bob Erdmann" <bobe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 16:07:49 -0700

Actually, what they did was to just keep the name of the web page the same,
so that they didn't have to change any of the links on the rest of the web
site, but they did revise the page for the 2003 NASP at Cherry Road, so it's
not like they just used a set of rules from a long past star party.  Here's
the first few lines:

==========
2003 NORTHERN ARIZONA STAR PARTY
*Coordinator: Richard Leon rcl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  * Registrar: Gary Frey:
gfreynpo@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Northern Arizona Star Party is hosted by the members of the Prescott
Astronomy Club and is held on the nights of May 30-31, 2003. NASP is located
at Cherry Road off of Highway 169 and it is FREE!! FREE!! FREE!! FREE!!
FREE!! FREE!! Please see registration site for more information.

As you can see, it's pretty current.

/Bob

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei
Bob Erdmann - Core Team Member & Webmaster
The NGC/IC Project - http://www.ngcic.org
e-mail: bobe@xxxxxxxxx