[sac-board] Re: Tailgating

  • From: "Erdmann, Robert E" <robert.e.erdmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:47:06 -0700

Nope....I wasn't there.  I read the NASP rules on the PAC web site (
http://www.pacorg.net/1999inf1.htm ) before going and saw "BE PREPARED
TO TRANSPORT YOUR TELESCOPE APPROXIMATELY 300 FEET TO THE OBSERVING
FIELD. CARS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THE OBSERVING FIELD FOR ANY REASON.",
and made the erroneous assumption that it would be enforced.  It sure
kept me from attending.

/Bob=20