[sac-board] Re: TBird Spring Star Party May 10

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 11:48:52 -0700

AJ,

You may have missed the last Board mtg when these were allocated to Gene along
with other club so-called 'junk' to dispose of as he saw fit. The lites do
have nostalgia value I guess, but perhaps the Club should invest in some
light-weight and smaller and less battery-expensive red lights (10,000+-hour
life and not orange like these) that are available these days. I haven't seen
or had to deal with a 6V lantern battery in a long time.

Jack