[sac-board] Still No Video Projector Lamp

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 22:08:18 -0500

I have pretty much run out of patience in my attempts to buy a lamp for SAC's
video projector.  Every source I have checked shows it as out of stock, or
worse, tries to bait you into keying in a credit card number before showing
it's out of stock.  Two places, including BenQ themselves, promised to call me
back when they became available in late February.  That never happened.

The item is BenQ 60J8618CG1 Projector Lamp for PB6100/6200.  Does anybody on
this list have any better knowledge of how to shop for it?  Andrew?

Tom