[sac-board] Status of Treasury Transition

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:32:40 -0700

I spoke with Peggy tonight.  We made arrangements to meet next Tuesday
afternoon at 5 PM at a restaurant at Thunderbird and Tatum.  She mentioned
that Dave Fredricksen might want to attend, but these arrangements were
scheduled independently of that thought.

So Dave, if you really want to attend, and can not attend that early,
please let me know, so we can reschedule this meeting.  Also, if you'll be
attending, let me know and I'll give you more complete directions.