[sac-board] Re: Star Party Liability

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2004 12:17:36

Here's Peter Argenziano's reply regarding what EVAC does (or doesn't do)
for star party liability.  I am not judging it as right or wrong; it's just
their policy.

Dean Ketelsen told me that the Grand Canyon Star Party is covered by the
Park Service's liability, as we expected.

I will write Chuck Dethloff, who runs the Oregon Star Party, and ask Gene
about who is the person in the know for RTMC.  These may again not be
applicable, as they are much larger-scale events.

Tom