[sac-board] Re: Spring TBird Star Party Progress Report

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 22:09:30 -0700

City of Phoenix? T-bird is in Glendale, how does Phoenix fit in? Or is it
some kind of county or state thing? Personally I'd prefer the facilities on
site. Honestly can't see how shuttles would be cheaper than a double wide
crapper, but then I don't work In government.

I'm just glad they're working on the problem. Any solution is better than no
solution. Keep us posted on the progress.

Thanks
Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews