[sac-board] Special board session before this month's meeting.

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 07:14:09 -0700

Hello board,

Sorry for the dual posting here and SAC announce, I just wanted to be
sure that all board got this.

AJ has requested a special session before this month's meeting to
discuss future direction of the Messier
Marathon.  Please make it a point to attend if at all possible.

This topic is worthy of a lengthy discussion, and our regularly
scheduled board meeting will take place
next month.

Also, I believe that Jack should have enough time to bring his proposal
regarding the newsletter costs up
for a "proper" vote during this special session, so let's not screw it
up this time. :-)

Thad