[sac-board] Saguaro Astronomy Club meeting Friday April 22 7:30

  • From: "Keller, Jennifer T." <kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sac-Announce (E-mail)" <sac-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AZ-Observing (E-mail)" <AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:03:07 -0700

Please join us.

Our lecture this month will be on observing the S. Hemisphere from
Australia, presented by our very own Steve Coe who just docked the Argo
Navis with enough time to freshly mint his photos and put this show together
for out meeting. (Thanks again Steve!)

We meet at Grand Canyon University: Camelback to the _33rd_ Avenue entrance
to the University--North on 33rd.  We meet at the last building on the
right, the Fleming Building, you may need to meander your way around the
buildings on the left side to reach the parking lot  of the Fleming Building
due to construction.

We meet up at the JBs on 35th Ave. and Northern afterward to consume some
more fish stories.

SAC Members,
Please advise Thad in advance if you have some "Show and Tells".

Hoping to see you'all there.

Jennifer Polakis, VP
Saguaro Astronomy Club
602 378-2496