[sac-board] SACNews April: the Wasted Pages

  • From: Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 18:00:22 -0700

Rick, can something be done about the resolution of the images?  They all
seem to be about 72dpi.  Which is the setting I must use in acroread to
see no blurring at 100% (the native setting for my LCD panel is 98dpi).
The newsletter is then only 6.25 inches wide!

For printing, this should be at least 150dpi, preferably matching the
resolution of the highest resolution printer expected to print the
newsletter (which is likely 600 dpi or more).  It's no wonder the black
and white printings of images look so bad.