[sac-board] Re: SACNEWS back issue

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Orman Joe-P27491 <Joe.Orman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:30:20 -0700

On Tue, 22 May 2001 14:57:26 -0700, Orman Joe-P27491 wrote:

>  Do you have a soft copy of the June 1999 SACNEWS that you could
> e-mail me?  One of my photos was in that issue, and I'd like to
> print it out on a color printer.  I wrote to Rick Tejara
> (SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx) but he doesn't have any issues before October
> '99 when he took over the newsletter.  Thanks.

No.  My last issue published was January 1999.  The February issue was
never completed.

I believe the editor was Laurie Larson, but I'm not sure (it's just
what my mind currently coming up with).  I can't find her name in the
current club roster (nor anything close to it).

I'm forwarding a copy of this to the SAC-Board list.  Maybe someone
will know more details or one of the unknown addresses on the list is
her.