[sac-board] Re: SAC website

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:58:55 -0700

Peter, looks like a great facelift.  So far here's what seems to need some
attention.

Clicking the maps link gets to Observing Sites -
    looks like the SAC header isn't displaying
    All of the links for Maps & Directions as well as the PDF Handout
returns, "Page Not Found" error but, interestingly, from the original SAC
page this message is returned when the maps link is clicked.

Clear skies,
aj