[sac-board] Re: SAC Secretary

  • From: "Pritchard, Susan" <SPritchard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:45:38 -0700

Dear Stan,
I am now getting your list serv messages, but I am confused as to what else
I need to do.  Actually, I would prefer that my home email
svpritchard@xxxxxxx be used for my SAC listing and for your list serv.  Is
this what you are needing from me ?  I will be at the meeting tonight if you
need to talk to me about it.  Thanks,  Susan

From: Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:58:00 -0700