[sac-board] Re: SAC Receipt Book

  • From: Richard Tejera <Saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 16:36:55 -0700

Jack, it was fairly recent, in the past three years I wanna say. We had mis
favor with Meteors the past few years. I seem to remember you hawking left
overs at the June meeting whatever year it was. We may have broken even, but
for the most part we have made Money on them.
IIRC, the break even point is about 40-45.

Enjoy the meeting
Rick

On February 6, 2015, at 15:08, Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I did find one, but looks like it hasn't been used for a couple of years.
Is there a current one floating around?
Jack