[sac-board] SAC Mailing Address (USPS, not E-mail)

  • From: Paul Dickson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:54:10 -0700

We need a decision made on a SAC mailing address.  I'd like to send updates
about our new mailing address.  The only problem one is our club's insurance
policy which is due in August.  This will preceded by several weeks by a large
mailing contain our policy.  We need to settle on the address we want to set.

I'm taking care of this issue for two reasons: if the ball gets dropped, the
mail will come to me; and I already wrote the previous address change letters.
:-)

        -Paul