[sac-board] Re: SAC Handout for 2007 (pub lice vents)

  • From: <theprof@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 7:44:28 -0800

Hey all,
I didn't get Jimmy Ray's message, but I think he has a good point about image
use. If I could be so bold, how about this image from the T-Bird star party.

http://www.saguaroastro.org/images/TBirdSP0240.JPG

or, a lightened version that shows the scene better

http://www.saguaroastro.org/images/TBirdSP0240-Bright.jpg

I think something like this will portray the idea of helping and also cover the
youth aspect Jack refer's to in another post.

Stan Clark
Webmaster
saguaroastro.org