[sac-board] Re: SAC Budget 2005

  • From: Peter Argenziano <pargenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:58:02 -0700

Al,

The newsletter costs will be reduced to the cost of postage for the
mailed issues, plus any other expenses Rick has with production of the
newsletter.
I've arranged for the donation of machine time (including labor and
materials) to have a quantity printed for distribution. Currently that
is 48 mailed copies and whatever number is adequate for folks to pick up
at the meeting. Remember that the mailed copies will use the old format
(8½" x 11", portrait orientation, with a staple in the upper left
corner). Those available at the meeting will be printed on a brighter,
heavier stock (90 gsm) in booklet format.

Peter

Albert Stiewing wrote:

6. Newsletter printing cost will most likely be reduced considerably once we
start using Pete's offer for Printing. I'm guessing we'll have to pay for
paper?