[sac-board] Re: SAC Board Meeting before this Friday's meeting....

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:42:45 EST

If there's time, we can discuss the newsletter printing options Peter has
offered. I believe he'll bring some samples to the meeting.  Again, if  there's
time.

Rick

In a message dated 1/24/2005 7:03:30 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello  all,
This Friday, Jan. 28th, is SAC's first board meeting of 2005.   The main
topics on hand are
the Messier Marathon and SAC's purchasing of a  projector.  If you know of a
topic that needs
discussion, please do so  ASAP so that we may squeeze it in.  As you can
imagine, the  Messier
Marathon will have the most emphasis, and thus may take a good  portion of
the time available.

Hope to see you this  Friday!

Thad

Rick Tejera