[sac-board] Rose Buds

  • From: "Joseph R. Goss" <apachejo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:52:29 -0700

ROSE BUDS & HANGING BASKETS=20
=20
 A teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date with a very=20
 sheer blouse on and no bra.=20
Her grandmother just pitched a  fit,  telling her not to dare go out =
like that!=20
The teenager tells her  "Loosen  up  Grams.
These are modern times. You gotta let your rose buds show!"=20
 and out she goes.=20
=20
 The next day the teenager comes  down stairs, and the grandmother is =
sitting there with no top on.=20
 The  teenager wants to die.
She explains to her grandmother that she  has  friends  coming over and =
that it is just not appropriate...=20
=20
 The grandmother says, "Loosen up, Sweetie. If you can  show off=20

 your rosebuds, then I can display my hanging baskets."=20

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: Joseph R. Goss.vcf