[sac-board] Reimbursement

  • From: "Peter Argenziano" <pargenz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Treasurer" <treasurer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:15:39 -0700

I am not sure who, if anyone, is getting the email at the 'treasurer' address,
hence the note also being sent to the board.
I submitted for reimbursement for expenses surrounding the November, December
and January issues of the newsletter. Paul sent a check for all except the
January postage ($15.17) -- not entirely sure why this amount couldn't have
been included.

Anyway, could someone send a check for the postage?

Normally I would just get it at the meeting, but I will be unable to make it
this month.

Thanks,

Peter