[sac-board] Re: Proposed SAC board meeting for Feb 6th

  • From: <kevin.kozel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 21:09:05 -0500

I can be there at 6:30, Mr. President.
Kevin Kozel
---- Michael Poppre <popps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

=============
Hello SAC Board members,

In keeping (at least somewhat) with our by-laws, I'd like to propose a board
meeting for Feb. 6th to be held before our regular monthly meeting. We could
convene at 6:30.

Proposed agenda:
Officer reports (I'm hoping we would have been able to switch signatures at
the bank by then)
Upcoming Club activities - the Messier Marathon (Rick T. has told me he
can't make the next meeting but the planning is in place for the MM.)
New business: wireless microphone idea - we can discuss this and maybe even
research price and then decide what action (if any) to take.
Any other items that come up and we have time to discuss.

Let me know if you can't make it.

Michael