[sac-board] Properties: Stuff to Eliminate

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:37:06 -0500

Hi all,

I took a look through SAC's properties that we inherited, and created an
inventory list, which is shown below.

We find ourselves with three slide trays: an 80-slide tray with "SAC written on
the box, an 80-slide tray of lesser quality with no label, and an evil
140-slide tray with Pierre's name on it.  I propose that we keep only the first
tray, and get rid of the other two.

We also have two projectors: the workhorse Kodak 4400 and an old Ektagraphic
AF-3.  I propose that we get rid of the latter projector.

On a good day, the AF-3 projector may fetch $20, but I have no intentions of
making the effort of selling it.  Likewise, I'd like to jettison those two
trays, whose value is pretty close to nil.  The options I'd like to pursue are
either giving them to Goodwill or giving them to a club member.  Either way, it
would be nice to be rid of the two trays and projector within a month or so,
and for it to require minimum effort on our part.

Let me know if you have any creative suggestions.  Thanks.

Tom

---------

SAC Inventory:

Kodak 4400 Slide Projector