[sac-board] Properties: Stuff to Add

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 19:44:45 -0500

Our video projector has worked out nicely.  One item that has surfaced in a
couple Board meetings is purchasing a spare lamp for it.  I suppose I should
buy that, and then bill SAC.

In addition, I think we would gain by purchasing a monitor extension cord.
This cord should be long enough to enable the presenter to work from his or her
laptop computer rather than nodding for the de facto PowerPoint slide changer
(read: me) to hit the PageDown key.  I think 15 feet would be enough, but maybe
I'll look into 25 feet of cable to be sure.

The costs are roughly $400 for the lamp and $15 for the cable... probably less.

If there are no complaints, I'll go shopping.  Let me know if you know of a
source for a smokin' deal on the lamp.  Looks like good old B&H doesn't stock
them.

Tom