[sac-board] Please Remove the SAC Roster from the On-Line SACNews

  • From: Paul Dickson <sac-treasurer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:15:02 -0700

Please remove the roster from the on-line version of SACNews.  It contains
names, addresses, phone numbers and E-mail addresses that can be looked up
via Google.  (Google will convert PDF to text.) There are some people in
the club who do not want this info available on the web.

I wanted the roster to go out with the hard-copy version only.  I thought
maybe it could just be inserted when it was time to print the newsletter.