[sac-board] Re: Phoenix Lander Event/SAC ad at planetarium

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 12:56:55 -0700

Hi Mike,
I just sent an invitation out to SAC & AZobserving.  I wish I could be there!
Feel free to take the Logo from SAC's site: Saguaroastro.org if you know how to
do that?  Or if not, let me know and I'll ask around for how to get you
whatever it is you'd need to do that.  Cool that you're doing that! Woweee!
Hey SAC,
SAC is going to have an ad at the planetarium!

Kind Regards,
Jennifer Polakis, VP SAC
m24@xxxxxxx
480 967 1658