[sac-board] Re: Non-member advertising?

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:24:43 EST

The person in  question would be likely get a more favorable price for
himself selling on  Astromart than selling locally anyway's. With Astromart you
have
a much larger  group of people in the thousands that see your ad. Advertising
locally you might  reach something like 10 people.

In a message dated 1/25/2009 7:53:20 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
rharshaw2@xxxxxxx writes:
I got an  email on the prez link from our website from a guy in the south
valley. He  claims he has been meaning to attend a meeting but has been busy.
He wants  to sell a C-11 and accessories and wanted to know if he could
advertise  with us.

My first reaction was "Why not, someone may want a C-11."  But then I got to
thinking-he is not a member and keeps putting it off.  Maybe I should  just
tell him that advertising on the SAC list is for  members only and refer him
to Astromart or CraigsList?  Whaddyathink?

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek,  AZ

Trouble is only opportunity in work clothes.

Henry  Kaiser

steps!
cemailfooterNO62)