[sac-board] Newsletter printing

  • From: Peter Argenziano <pargenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:09:29 -0700

Being a member of both SAC and EVAC, I thought I would make the same
offer to each club.

I don't know the details involved with publishing SACnews, but I know
that between printing and mailing costs EVAC was spending almost a
quarter of its annual income on the newsletter. Perhaps this an area of
opportunity for SAC to reduce its operating expenses too.

I can have the newsletter printed free of charge. I have the ability to
produce signature booklets up to 60 pages (15 tabloid pages folded and
saddle-stitched) on premium 24# (90 gsm) stock. Further, I can offer
some automation for the labeling of the issues to be mailed. I can't
offer any relief on the postage.

Let me know if there is any interest and we can discuss the specifics
and logistics.

Peter Argenziano
Editor -  EVAC Voyager
www.eastvalleyastronomy.org