[sac-board] Re: Newsletter mailing costs

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:25:34 -0700

I just talked to my volunteer, (Mystery Bob).  He says he'd like to get a SAC
newsletter "on a regular basis".  I said, "So would we".  >g<  So, he's willing
to go to the library and access the website himself.
So, my objection has been rendered moot, (unless future volunteers are
offline).  Once gain, I'll be fine with whatever the board votes for.
Cheers.

Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com