[sac-board] Re: Newsletter

  • From: "Prause, Mitchell F. (Spec Cas Risk Svcs UW Suppo)" <mitch.prause@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:03:34 -0500

I checked on a couple items last night in the Treasurer records.  The 2011
membership list of paying members has 1 newsletter-only subscription, somebody
in Ohio, and they have an email address.  We also have one member, Jerry
Belcher, that has no email address and requests a printed copy of the
newsletter.

Peter occasionally requests reimbursement for postage.  We paid $8-10 both last
June and July but it may be like many that expend money and don't get
reimbursement every time.

I agree with those that have noted that items 1 & 2 are essentially the same.
Mitch