[sac-board] Re: New Membership Services Form

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:55:06 -0700

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 01:21:42 -0700, Paul Dickson wrote:

> I have created a new Membership Services Form.  It can be found at:
>
>       http://www.cybertrails.com/~dickson/sac.membership.services.form.pdf
>
> Please look it over before I announce it on SAC-Announce.

I just uploaded a new version with very minor changes.  Basically I just
centered some text and made the holes in the check boxes white (instead of
a light gray).

Do we want to change the Newsletter section to say "Please Send..."
instead of the current "Do Not Send..." for the statement to circle?  It's
more polite the way I have it now, but the changed way would force people
to actually request a hardcopy of the newsletter if that's what they want.