[sac-board] New General Assembly Meeting Place Announcement ENOUGH....

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:08:11 -0700

OK, as to not offend anybody (or offend everybody equally), I'm only posting my response with NONE of the previous stuff. So there... Pphhhhhtttt!

Let's drop this posting before/posting after thing. Anyone with half an interest will get the message
regardless of where it is in the message.

Enough wasting bandwidth, we now return to the original topic.....

Thad