[sac-board] Re: Name Plate Distribution

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:20:35 -0700

Charlie, yes I discovered that accidentally last year when I went to pickup
up some plates.  I believe they were at the old location when they were
ordered, but for some reason decided on checking their site before leaving
to pickup the plates.  Imagine my surprise if the old location was where I
went?  No I'd rather not!!:))

There is a gentleman in Alabama, David Hofland, that just turned in his 110
Best NGC that I'm in the process of reviewing.  Should finish in the next
few days or so, then will make the order.  His membership should be up to
date, is it?

Thanks and clear skies,
aj