[sac-board] Re: Messier Marathon

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:32:58 -0700

It is as Rick said, AJ.  We ran short of time and didn't discuss it.  Rick did
a good job in announcing it, so everyone is as up to speed as can be.  We look
forward to your return and explanations as only you can do.  :-)

Thanks Rick, I'll take it from here.  (I really do prefer to answer my own
emails.)  ;-)

Steve Dodder
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman

> From: saguaroastro@xxxxxxx
> To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [sac-board] Re: Messier Marathon
> Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:21:35 -0700
>
> AJ,
>
> Time ran short on the Board meeting, so it was not really discussed. I did
> make an announcement in your stead at the general meeting. Date, location
> and Waiver requirements were mentioned along with the rationale for the
> date.
>

> Clear Skies
>
> Rick Tejera
>
> Editor SACnews
>
> Saguaro Astronomy Club
>
> Phoenix, Arizona
>
> www.saguaroastro.org
>
> saguaroastro@xxxxxxx

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.