[sac-board] Re: Memorial for Bob Goff

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:12:42 -0700

Margie Williams and I went to Bob Goff's memorial service today.  It was a
very nice 80 minute service with Dean Ketelsen, David Levy, and Tim Hunter
(among others) speaking.  There were 320 to 350 people in attendance, with
about 40 standing.

Margie is going to write an article for the newsletter and I have some
images.

        -Paul