[sac-board] Membership Stuff & Contact info

  • From: president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: SAC-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:39:24 -0700

 To all SAC Members:   First , just want to let folks who got printed
newsletters that showed your memberships expired in 2005, not to worry. I've
received a few emails &today someone sent me a copy of their canceled check
worried that we did not receive their renewal for 2006. Rest assured if you
paid for your renewal, your are still a member in good standing. what
happened was simply that Paul got inundated with renewals and didn't have
time to send Peter an updated mailing list for the newsletters. Instead we
used the last list from February. An updated list WILL be available for the
mailing of the April Issue.   On another note, please direct questions
regarding your membership to Paul Dickson. He is the one who maintains the
membership roster &database. As treasurer, he also will be able to tell you
the status of your payment. He can be reached at
treasurer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[1]or at the address on the member services form.
Please do not mail renewals to me. It will only delay your renewal as I'll
have to forward it to Paul.   Finally it was brought to my attention that
theemail addresses fro president &newsletter (president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[2]
&   newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[3] ) were full and folks were getting
bounces. Again my fault. I had [previously set the newsletter address to
autoforward to my regular email address. That was back when I was on AOL. I
simply forgot to change things when I switched to Cox. All's cleaned out now
and please send anything newsletter related to
newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[4]. As for the president email, I was just slow
in making the transition. Again all is cleaned out and emails regarding club
business can be sent to president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[5]. Of course you can
still reach me at saguaroastro@xxxxxxx[6] if all else fails.   Again, my
apologies for any confusion regarding the above.   Hope to see you all at
theMessier Marathon   Clear Skies Rick Tejera President Saguaro Astronomy
Club Phoenix, Arizona www.saguaroastro.org[7] president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[8]

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:treasurer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   2 mailto:president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx