[sac-board] Re: March SACNEWS: Incorrect January Minutes

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Board" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:40:22 -0700

Paul,

I like #5!   :-)

You may not see it from your end, but from this end, when I go get the PDF, it
comes up blank and sits there totally blanko for many minutes and then suddenly
pops onto the screen all at once, boom. If there are instructions, you should
mention that. (The zip file is the same way.)  I have a 1.5 Ghz Pentium IV but
I also have DellNet to counteract that. (Do you still recommend that ISP, don't
remember what you called it?)  (Sorry to be slightly off-topic, but you're the
moderator.)

Jack

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:30:58 , Steven Dodder wrote:

> When I open the .pdf document. it's empty.  Any suggestions?

Suggested steps.  Stop when you can read the newsletter. :-)

  1) Download the newsletter again.
  2) Install/Reinstall Acrobat Reader.
  3) Uninstall all installed copies of Acrobat Reader and then reinstall it.
  4) Reinstall Windows, the install Acrobat Reader
  5) Get a new computer with Acrobat Reader pre-installed.
  6) Ask for a hardcopy of the newsletter to be mailed to you. :-)