[sac-board] Re: MM T-Shirt Fund Raiser

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:37:51 -0700

I says ,"Do it!"

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: sac-board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sac-board-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jack Jones
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2009 3:29 PM
To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sac-board] Re: MM T-Shirt Fund Raiser

Hey Board,

The press is still set up for our shirt and will be the next couple days and

then they break it down and it will take a big order to set it back up. I
didn't get any orders at the event, but we could use the opportunity to
order some XL shirts which we ran out of and some people didn't get. Can I
tell them to print us 6 or 8 XLs to sell at the meeting? We would have to
sell 3 or 4 shirts to break even. Let me know today Monday.

Jack

Rich: Hey that would work. Thanks!