[sac-board] Re: Inventory of Schwaar stuff 5/15

  • From: "Peggy Kain" <pegsi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 00:49:51 -0700

I will bring copies of the amended Holmquist Inventory to the SAC meeting.
Entries will show who purchased which item and the amount paid. I suggest
delaying the sale and auction until all clubs can be notified so that the
best price can be realized.  What about August before everyone gets back to
school and back to the fall activities?  Or Sept. as an incentive to attract
new members ?
Peggy