[sac-board] Re: Grand Canyon University

  • From: Thad Robosson <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steven Aggas <slaggas@xxxxxxx>, SAC Bored <SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:30:15 -0700

Steven Aggas wrote:

> My name is Steven Aggas and am the newly elected President of the East
> Valley Astronomy Club.  We are investigating other meeting locations
> and wondererd if you could forward GCU's contact info to me?

Hello Steven,

Paul Dickson seems to be the best contact for that information, as I
don't have that information.  I do know that SAC has been keeping one
eye open for other meeting sites as well.  I've forwarded this reply to
the SAC board as well, so I'm hoping that someone can help
by providing the info you requested.

Thad