[sac-board] Fw: Meade Autostar Telescope - Possible Donation

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Bored" <SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:45:44 -0700

How shall I answer this question?  Also is Terri a member of SAC?  I can ask
more questions if necessary but would like to know if it is worthwhile.
I believe Steve Dodder has a telescope that was donated to the club and wonder
if we should consider doing the same.  Or something different.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ