[sac-board] Re: Fw: Invitation to join the Cosmos Portal

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:40:27 -0700

As Jennifer indicates, I too, got the Cosmos Portal e-mail and did a little
piking around.  So far my computer still works as it did before, so there
doesn't seem to be any sinister plot afoot here.  With the little looking
around that was done it appears they are looking for folks to use web
cameras attached to telescopes to dynamically post on the web for the entire
planet to see. Since this isn't my interest I quit looking.  Perhaps there
is more, but didn't see any obvious place to submit observations.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ

From: "Bernard Haisch" <bernard.haisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <M24@xxxxxxx>;