[sac-board] Re: Friday's Speaker...

  • From: "Erdmann, Robert E" <robert.e.erdmann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 11:32:33 -0700

Also, he's in the process of getting his 80+ year old mother into a
proper nursing home this week, so he may be difficult to contact during
the day.  The evening may be a better time since he's usually (not
always, but usually) home at that time. He has voice messaging (Qwest
provided) on his phone, and sometimes his wife, Audrey, answers the
phone and is pretty good about passing on any message for him.

/Bob

=20