[sac-board] Re: February SACNEWS

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:11:12 -0700

I again restate my question:

> Does this problem also affect getting out hard copies in U.S. mail?

It seems much of this discussion is focused on the difficulty Rick is
having with AOL, and other such things related to sending computer
files. These are excuses for not getting out an internet copy of the
newletter. However, I, as well as others, have requested snail mail, and
it seems to me that this should be free of AOL and other internet
problems. It is the avenue of least resistance, or computer problems, so
to speak. Snail mail has been the traditional method which has worked
for decades. None of the clubs I have previously belonged to has had
these kinds of newletter problems that have spanned months, maybe even a
year or more. Why haven't the snail mail copies gone out?

Stan Gorodenski