[sac-board] [FWD: IYA at the Arizona Science Center]

  • From: president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:42:32 -0700

 Team, this arrived in my SAC email today. Steve and Chris, any luck ge=
tting volunteers lined up yet? (Count me as one.) To all the board, any ide=
as on displays, etc?
Richard Harshaw
President, Saguaro Astronomy Club
Owner, Brilliant Sky Observatory (Cave Creek, AZ)
www.lodestarconsultinginc.com[1]