[sac-board] FW: projector

  • From: <kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:51:11 -0600

Hi Andrew,
I'm forwarding your msg. onto the board.  I don't think I need a =
tracking number but maybe it would be good to post it to the board?  I =
think Al will know about the rebate stuff.  Thanks so much for all of =
your help and expertise with this.  I haven't much of a clue and was =
getting a bit antsy at the thought of a meeting without one--especially =
this month's speaker.  Good job and thanks so much for taking this =
on--it really was above and beyond--
Jennifer Polakis, VP

Board:
Can you please read through Andrew's msg below and reply to Andrew on =
the rebate/tracking, etc.
Thanks. . .