[sac-board] Re: FW: Re: 2002 Events

  • From: jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:14:16 -0700

Good job Paul, and good job on the calendar. The Deep Sky dates we did not
discuss then, only the Parties and Mtgs.  Nobody objected to May 24 for the
SP, and the 31st was the day after a mtg, so consensus was for the 24th.
Change if you want, I'm going to RTMC. Bring it up with the new Pres at the
next Bd Mtg, it's still early!  Newsletters are corrected on the fly, that's
true, so woe if you pick up an old one to check a date - members must be
instructed to use the newest for the latest info as a rule, I'd say. Always
lots of typos, unforeseens, serendips, and flexes (and always will be, but
held to an extremely low level so quitcher bitchin). Case in point: the 20th
for the party is a mistake, it should have read Sat the 21st. Booboo, boo
hoo. Please correct (or pick some other time to your liking). Everybody
missed that one.

Jack