[sac-board] Re: FW: Info on 30th anniversary dinner

  • From: "SUSAN PRITCHARD" <svpritchard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:02:57 -0700

Good job Rick!
Ciandra and I will be going to the Grand Canyon for our mule trip to Phantom
Ranch that last week of September, but will be returning on Saturday,
September 29th.  I'm sure I will be tired (and sore!), but we should be back
in time to make the 30th Anniversary party.  If it is the October date, that
shouldn't be any problem.
Thanks for all your work and help on this--good luck!
Susan