[sac-board] Re: FW: Important suggestion re: Sentinel site on AZ Clear Sky Charts

  • From: <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 11:37:39 -0700

Gentlemen,

Tolerance please!

We have had divisive issues in the past and have openly discussed and resolved
them. We will this one as well.

Let us not let politics, name calling or personal attacks divide us or cause
ill will. It won't solve "Our" problem.

Let us as a group get back to resolving the current issue.

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray