[sac-board] Re: FAQ

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:07:50 -0700

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:15:14 -0600, cvsc1 wrote:

> I made some quick time and posted the FAQ. The link can be found from the
> home page.
> I intend to revamp the home page and reduce the number of clicks required to
> get to some of the pages, per Paul's suggestion on a different post.

I couldn't find the FAQ.  I thought I was blind.  Then I reloaded the page
again and it then appeared!  :-)

BTW - On the main page - the term is "Deep-Sky", not "DeepSky" (if it was,
it would then be "Deepsky").

Also, please don't use "home page" when you mean the site's main page.
SAC is not my home page on my browser.  It's not even in my home page
group (a Mozilla-ism).

On the FAQ page, the fonts for the questions are about two sizes smaller
than the answers, making them hard to read.  They are defined
class="RED-h3", yet they aren't red.  :-)